Air/Vacuum Valves, often referred to as “large orifice valves”, are used to allow large volumes of air to be exhausted from or admitted into a water pipeline as it is being filled or drained. When draining the pipeline, the float drops, allowing air to enter, preventing loss of pressure, possible pipeline collapse and damaging water column separation.
1″ – 8″
up to 150 psig (1000 kPa).
ASTM A126 Class B cast iron
Benefits and features
- Extended body with sloped bottom
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy slick coat available – to prevent clogging
- Available in light weight all stainless steel construction to eliminate corrosion
- Dual float assembly – for positive seating
- Unconditionally guaranteed T316 stainless steel floats
- Stainless steel 316 internal trim
- Exclusive high/low pressure resilient seating
- Full pipe size inlets and outlets provide maximum protection
Air Release Wastewater