ANSI PTFE Lined Wafer Type Butterfly Valve – ED71PTFE
- The Lined Wafer Type Butterfly Valve bi-directional flow is possible at maximum operating pressure. Since the valve port corresponds to the piping diameter, a high flow capacity is guaranteed.
It features ease of maintenance, repeatable on-off, long life durability.
The concentric design is commonly used in the power generation, brewing, water and food industries and suitable for both gaseous and liquid service. Typically applied in chemical/petrochemical process, food and beverage, and pulp and paper etc.
Lining material: PTFE, PFA, FEP, GXPO etc.
Connection type: wafer, flange, lug etc.
Operation methods: manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuator.
Elite lined three-way ball valves are available as per the needs of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.
Design/Manufacturer StandardFace-to-face DimensionFlange StandardInspection and TestingASME B16.34, HG/T 3704ASME B16.10 , GB/T 12221ASME B 16.5 ,GB/T 9119 ,DIN ,JISAPI 598, GB/T 13927
- Model NO.: ED71PTFE
- Connection Form: Wafer
- Seal Form: Auto Sealed
- Work Pressure: Low Pressure (Pn<1.6mpa)
- Material of Seal Surface: Soft Sealed
- Application: Industrial Usage
- Material: Wcb+PTFE
- Actuator: Manual, Pneumatic
- Specification: CE, TS, SGS, CELAB
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Structure: Centre Sealing
- Valve Stem: Normal
- Working Temperature: Medium Temperature (120°C<T<450°C)
- Valve Body: Casting
- Size: Dn50~2000
- Medium: Corrosion Medium
- Pressure: Pn16/Class150lb
- Transport Package: Plywood