Ball Valve with Pneumatic Operator for Oil – EQ641PFA
- Two pieces full port standard lined ball valves offer high stability, rigidity and eliminating potential leak path.
- Full port design minimizes pressure losses and increases flow capacities thus reducing energy and pumping costs.
- Full bore design almost no fluid resistance, and good shut-off performance.
- It features zero leakage, maintenance-free, one-piece stem and ball design, high sealing performance and can be used under full vacuum service.
- Lower pressure drop and high flow characterized the efficiency of Elite lined ball valves.
- It can work as on-off or control valve.
- It can sustain any corrosive medium in addition to the Molten alkali metals and fluorine elements. It is ideal products used in chlor-alkali, industrial in organic chemicals, metal and mining, nitrogen and phosphatic fertilizers, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical etc.
- Lining material: PFA, FEP, GXPO etc.
- Operation methods: Manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuator.
- Elite lined ball valves are available as per the needs of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.
Design/Manufacturer StandardFace-to-face DimensionFlange StandardInspection and TestingASME B16.34, HG/T 3704ASME B16.10 , GB/T 12221ASME B 16.5 ,GB/T 9119 ,DIN ,JISAPI 598, GB/T 13927
- Model NO.: EQ641PFA
- Connection Form: Flange
- Nominal Pressure: PN1.0-32.0MPa
- Structure: Floating Ball Valve
- Function: Blow-Down Valve
- Application: Industrial Usage
- Materials: Wcb+PFA
- Medium: Corrosion Medium
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Material: Carbon Steel, CF8, CF8m, CF3, CF3m, Ductile Iron
- Driving Mode: Pneumatic
- Channel: Straight Through Type
- Type: Floating Ball Valve
- Temperature: Normal Temperature
- Size: Dn15~250
- Operator: Wrench