PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve – ED671-PTFE
- The PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve bi-directional flow is possible at maximum operating pressure. Since the valve port corresponds to the piping diameter, a high flow capacity is guaranteed.
- It features ease of maintenance, repeatable on-off, long life durability.
- The concentric design is commonly used in the power generation, brewing, water and food industries and suitable for both gaseous and liquid service. Typically applied in chemical/ petrochemical process, food and beverage, and pulp and paper.
- Lining material: PTFE, PFA, FEP, GXPO etc.
- Connection type: wafer, flange, lug etc.
- Operation methods: manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuator.
- Elite lined three-way ball valves are available as per the needs of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.
Inspection and Testing
ASME B16.34, HG/T 3704
ASME B16.10 , GB/T 12221
ASME B 16.5 ,GB/T 9119 ,DIN ,JIS
API 598, GB/T 13927
- Structure: Centre Sealing
- Work Pressure: Low Pressure (Pn<1.6mpa)
- Material of Seal Surface: Soft Sealed
- Szie: Dn50~2000
- Material: Wcb + PTFE
- Transport Package: Plywood
- Connection Form: Wafer
- Seal Form: Auto Sealed
- Working Temperature: Medium Temperature (120°C<T<450°C)
- Application: Industrial Usage
- Actuator: Pneumatic
SGS, CE, ISO9001, CELAB, TS