PTFE Lined Pipe Fittings
- Elite manufactures lined pipe and fittings by use compression molding, isostatic molding, injection molding, transfer molding, hot rotomolding, ram/paste extrusion, 3D rotational molding etc. Characters as below:
- Working temperature is high at the range of -29oC-200oC; Except the molten alkali metals, element fluorine and aromatic hydrocarbon, lined products can be used in any chemical medium.
- Vacuum resistance. In the range of -29oC-150oC, it is applicable for vacuum condition. In chemical production, the vacuum condition occurs due to cooling, longitudinal emissions, or medium backflow.
- High-pressure resistance. Within temperature working condition, it can sustain the working pressure of 3.0MPa.
- Resistance to penetration. Adapt the high-quality PTFE, to make it of high density and enough thickness after advanced lining processing, make it excellent anti-osmosis.
- PTFE advanced lining molding process achieved the status of synchronous hot expansion or cold shrinkage for steel components and fluorine plastic.
PTFE, PO, PE, PP
SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L, ASTM A3
150lb 300lb JIS 10k, DIS
Model NO.: 150LB
Material: Carbon Steel
Flexible or Rigid: Flexible
Specification: TS, CE, SGS