Teflon Lined Tee
- Elite manufactures lined pipe and fittings by use compression molding, isostatic molding, injection molding, transfer molding, hot rotomolding, ram/paste extrusion, 3D rotational molding etc. Characters as below:
- Working temperature is high at the range of -29oC-200oC; except the molten alkali metals, element fluorine and aromatic hydrocarbon, lined products can be used in any chemical medium.
- Vacuum resistance. In the range of -29oC-150oC, it is applicable for vacuum condition. In chemical production, the vacuum condition occurs due to cooling, longitudinal emissions, or medium backflow.
- High-pressure resistance. Within temperature working condition, it can sustain the working pressure of 3.0MPa.
- Resistance to penetration. Adapt the high-quality PTFE, to make it of high density and enough thickness after advanced lining processing, make it excellent anti-osmosis.
- PTFE advanced lining molding process achieved the status of synchronous hot expansion or cold shrinkage for steel components and fluorine plastic.
- Elite adopts the standard size according to HG, GB, DIN, ANSI, and JIS etc., which improves interchangeability, to provide convenience for installation.
- Specific gravity: 2.14-2.19g/cm3 as per ASTM D 792 test standard.
- Tensile rate: 20.7Mpa minimum as per ASTM D 638 test standard
- Elongation rate: 250% minimum as per ASTM D 638 test standard.
150lb 300lb JIS 10k,DIS
Material: Carbon Steel
Finish: Anti Rust Oil
Medium: Corrosion Medium
Transport Package: Plywood
Shape: Equal Tee
Head Code: Round