PTFE Lined Pipe (SPOOL)
PTFE lined pipes with shortest lengths are around 100mm depending upon nominal bore and the longest lengths is 6 meters for up to DN150 and 3 meters above this. Generally constructed from carbon steel pipe, and stainless steel is also popular for dangerous access area where there is the potential for external corrosion.
Design and Manufacture Standard: ASTMF 1545, HG/T 21562Flange Standard: ASME B 16.5 ,HG/T 20592,DIN,JISInspection & Testing :ASTM F 1545
- Elite manufactures lined pipe and fittings by use compression molding, isostatic molding, injection molding, transfer molding, hot rotomolding, ram/paste extrusion, 3D rotational molding etc. Characters as below:
- Working temperature is high at the range of -29oC-200oC; except the molten alkali metals, element fluorine and aromatic hydrocarbon, lined products can be used in any chemical medium.
- Vacuum resistance. In the range of -29oC-150oC, it is applicable for vacuum condition. In chemical production, the vacuum condition occurs due to cooling, longitudinal emissions, or medium backflow.
- High-pressure resistance. Within temperature working condition, it can sustain the working pressure of 3.0MPa.
- Resistance to penetration. Adapt the high-quality PTFE, to make it of high density and enough thickness after advanced lining processing, make it excellent anti-osmosis.
A105 , SS304 , SS316 , SS316L
PTFE ,PFA ,PO
Class 150 , PN10 ,PN16
Material: Carbon Steel
Usage: Oil/Gas Drilling, Food/Beverage/Dairy Products, Chemical Industry
Specification: CE, SGS, TS
Surface Treatment: Copper Coated
Section Shape: Round
Transport Package: Plywood